- Roughly chop 1/2 onion and sauté onion in a dollop of oil over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain any fat if you want.
- Add 1 clove minced garlic and saute briefly.
- Add 1 tablespoon Bokashi Steel Abobo Seasoning.
- Add 1 tablespoon chili powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and simmer over medium heat. By the time you gather all the taco fixings, the meat will be ready.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Wash and chop the Little Gem Lettuce.
- Shred the Monterey Jack Cheese.
- To cut the avocados, run a knife around the avocado (from top to bottom) and twist in half. Pull out and discard the pit.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the avodaco and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze both halves into the bowl with the avocado.
- Add a sprinkle of chopped garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Using a fork gently mash each avocado half a few times then stir all ingredients together.
- Optional Extra - Chopped Cilantro.
- For the taco shells, start by warming up corn tortillas in the oven or microwave. Lightly brush with a neutral oil or cooking spray and drape over two oven rungs for 10-12 minutes at 375ºF.
- Fill the Tacos with the Ground Beef. Top with diced tomatoes, chopped lettuce, shredded cheese and guacamole.