1- 5 to 7 lbs Leg of Lamb
1 Lemon zested
3 tbsp Fresh Thyme
3 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
5 cloves of Garlic - Fine Grated
1/2 Large Onion Slice
That Lemon you zested, lets slice that up too
3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Sea Salt ( I LOVE Vancouver Island Sea Salt )
1/4 cup White Wine
4 more cloves of Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
2. In your roasting try, layer your Onions, Lemon and Garlic into it. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on them.
3. Take your Fresh Herbs, Oil, Garlic and Chilis and makes a paste with it. COVER the leg in this paste. you want it all over it! Dont be shy my friends! Set into the roasting tin and pour the wine around the leg.
4. Cover with foil and toss into the oven for 3 hours.
5. Once the time has past, remove foil and drain the liquid from the roasting tray. Put the leg back into the oven for about another hour.
6. Remove and let rest for a couple min. Set out on the table and receive your Kudos my friends!!
Credit - Cory Walby - Bokashi Steel Pro Team Chef
Instagram - @saturday_night_test_kitchen